“Without limitation, you agree to refrain from the following actions while using the Site:
1. Impersonating an agent of This is the Machine or falsely claiming affiliation with This is the Machine;
2. Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any materials transmitted through the Site;
4. Harming minors in any way;
5. Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others;
6. Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy or download any part of the Site unless expressly permitted by us;
7. Sending messages for the purpose of, or otherwise engaging in, disruptive or damaging activities on line, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, warms, time bombs, trojan horses or any other disruptive element;
8. Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to non public areas of the Site;
9. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Site; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing of or linking to any of the Site, its content or information available from the Site without the express written consent of agents of the Site;
10. Interfering with or disrupting the Site or servers or networks through which the Site is provided;
11. Using the Site to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity;
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances concerning your use of the Site. You understand that any facility (“Comment Facility”) we may make accessible to you through this Site, enabling you to post messages, comments, information, material or content (a “Contribution”), may have additional special terms attached. If and when a Comment Facility becomes available, you will need to read those special terms before you post a Contribution or use those sections”.-
Termination of Access
“The Site has the right to terminate your access for any reason if we believe you violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Site liable for such termination, and further agree not to use the Site after termination”.-
Copyrights and Trademarks
“All materials on the Site, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Site or owned by other parties. Materials from the Site and from other web site owned, operated, controlled, licensed or affiliated in any way by the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in anyway other than as part of the Site and for your personal non-commercial use without our prior written permission”.-
“The Site has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Site, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Site. Any websites linked to or from the Site are solely for your convenience and you access them at your own risk”.-
“The extent of the Site’s responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
1. Access to the Site is provided to you free of charge;
2. The Site is not indented for users under the age of 13. For this reason, the Site’s content may include material not suitable for users under the age of 13;
3. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of any of the Site’s content for any particular purpose to which you wish to put it;
4. The Site does not give instructions and you are responsible for any action or decision you take or not as a result of the Site’s content; Furthermore, the Site assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, view, opinions or advice in any material contained on the Site;
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software before you access or use the Site”.-
Limitation of Liability
“The information, services and products available to you on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. Whilst the Site endeavors to ensure that it is available to you and that its content and the information, services and products it offers are accurate, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Site. Despite the exercise of reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you, the Site cannot make any legal commitment or representation to you that that it will be available at any particular time or that its content will be of any particular quality or fit for any particular purpose.
In particular, we cannot accept any liability to you of any of the following types of loss should you suffer as a result of your use of the Site:
1. Loss which was not foreseeable to you and us when you first accessed or registered to use the Site (even if that loss results from our failure to comply with these Terms or our negligence);
2. Any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipating savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default);
3. Loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these Terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
4. Any loss suffered due to the default of any party other than us.
Furthermore, we do not give any commitment that the Site or any of its content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site and its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs.
The Site can accept no liability to you if it fails or it is interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
1. The non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party;
2. Any other event not reasonably within our control.
The Site does not give any commitments or accept any liability to you in respect of its content provided by other users of the website or third parties other than us”.
“These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Site and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third party content or third party websites or visit another site or any link provided by this Site. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect”.-
“Please report any violations of these Terms to our feedback form”
Severance and Waiver
“You acknowledge and agree that if any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Site’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless specifically acknowledged and agreed by the Site”.-
Choice of Law
“These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you are a consumer, then you may have rights to bring court proceedings in the courts of the country in which you are domiciled. Otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you and the Site will bring all court proceedings in the courts of England and Wales”.-
© 2012 This is the Machine.